Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Children love Albums!

This is one of the reasons why I scrapbook.   I walked into the living room the other day to find both of my kids sprawled on the couch looking at their scrapbooks.  I believe kids having their own ablums is important.  As a child, my aunt made me a scrapbook with my name sewn on the cover.  Nothing like we have today...I think it was the old magnitic kind where the page is sticky and the pictures stick to the page. (gasp!) Often as a kid I would go through the album and rearrange the pictures and play with it.   Looking through the album gave me a sense of belonging, an identity.  As a mom, I want to pass that along to my children.  And I hope they enjoy their albums as much as I did mine...but please don't rearrange the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment